It's a fantastic time to join a team that truly puts people first.
My client, an award winning - full service medical communications agency, has been able to weather the storm of the pandemic and come out on the other side better than before! Their brass has credited their success to the amazing people and the collaborative effort shown throughout trying times. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind their growing business, so naturally, their top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to consider this role!
As an Account Manager you will play an important role in maintaining and supporting the day-to-day relationships between their business and their clients. Someone well suited for the role will be naturally confident and outgoing, you will also have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as enthusiasm for getting stuck into a wide variety of projects.
The right candidate will enjoy organizing and managing the specifics of project delivery to ensure that projects awarded are cutting edge, have impact, are accurately priced, and are delivered on time and on budget through effective client handling and account management.
- A Must: Approximately 3-4 years' medical communications or healthcare agency experience in client services roles
- Experience organizing and attending scientific meetings (e.g. congresses, symposia, advisory boards)
- Strong project management and project delivery skills
- Ability to co-ordinate the delivery of multiple projects within an account
- Relationship development skills - client handling/networking
- Ability to mentor junior staff
- Strategic understanding of project / account objectives and contribution to strategic account planning
My client offers an excellent compensation package that is centered around a well-established work - life balance program. Additionally, my client has pioneered a WorkSmart program that allows for flexible working conditions around core working hours. The package also includes full medical, dental, vision, 5% 401k match & much more!
Contact Sean Sweeney at email@example.com for more information!