My client is an global award-winning full-service medical communication agency. Over the course of the past few months, my client has had incredible success bringing in new business in a wide variety of therapeutic areas. As they are expanding into new areas, naturally they are looking to bring on an Account Supervisor to help drive some of their new key relationships forward.
To monitor and evaluate the competitive landscape to prove senior level strategic insights, all the while, working to engage with senior level clients and continue an ongoing relationship development. Additionally, the Account Supervisor will supervise and provide mentorship for more junior team members and will encourage training opportunities as needed. Lastly, the Account Supervisor would serve as a go-to person for cross-functional team(s), collaborate effectively with Strategic Planning, Scientific Services, Creative, etc., foster positive internal relationships and ensure everyone understand deliverables and clients' needs.
- Provide strategic recommendations and manage all agency resources to ensure the client's marketing needs are met.
- Conceive, develop, and execute marketing communications and promotions on client's behalf, which match their marketing objectives and strategies.
- Recommend sound business initiatives pertaining to the product and markets that enhances sales and marketing objectives while enforcing the agency's image as a vital resource to the product team.
- Daily communication with client to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Maintain strong relationships with all levels of client management.
- Manage all jobs relating to account.
- Act as team leader to ensure integration of agency disciplines (scientific, media, art, copy, accounting, production, creative, library services).
- Financial management of accounts (determine annual fee, prepare contracts, oversee job hours and expenses, budget for future estimates).
- Manage, motivate, and develop account team.
Experience and Education:
- At least 4 years of progressive internal medical communications experience
- Overarching Medical Communications agency experience is a MUST
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree in business or science
- Experience across multiple products, therapeutic categories, and client companies
- Experience managing direct reports
*Applications without Medical Communications experience will be immediately disqualified*