£25,000 - £30,000
Based in Cheshunt (3 days a week)
Investigo are exclusively working with a high growth construction business who have a new position for a Accounts Assistant.
The role would suit someone who is studying AAT and looking to progress their finance career OR it would suit an individual who wants a busy varied role.
Hybrid working is on offer.
- Preparing month end & quarterly reconciliations
- Assisting with duties around month end responsibilities
- Preparing prepayments & Fixed assets schedules
- Preparing journals & costs transfers
- Preparing CIS returns
- Preparing the monthly Joint venture invoices
- Preparing and submitting dormant management accounts to companies' house
- Assisting with sub-contractor set up and proceed with relevant checks
- Approving Sub contractor payments
- Providing support with the overhead budget preparation and monthly updates
- Assisting with the monthly VAT returns
- Assisting with the overhead budget preparation and monthly updates
- Raising Sales & HA Contract Invoices including assisting the treasury Team
- Provide administrative support & cover when other team members are away for management accountants & Treasury team
- Other Ad hoc duties