Interim Accounts Payable Supervisor
Based in Hatfield
£175 - £200 per day
Due to the current incumbent being seconded to a new project, an opening has arisen for an interim Accounts Payable Supervisor to oversee and manage the day to day running of the accounts payable function.
The team is well established but will at times need some guidance and support around busy periods, supporting handling escalated queries & motivation to hit certain targets set by the wider business.
Ideally you will have come from supervising a team and be comfortable with being a "hands on" individual.
There is a strong possibility this role could leave to a permanent contract.
- Supervising members in the AP team
- Oversee the AP function
- KPI reporting
- Main point of contact for escalations
- Approve the payment runs
- Aged debtor and creditor reports
- Cash flow reporting
- Full knowledge of the AP processes, systems and control environment
- Experience in supervising accounts payable individuals