Investigo are delighted to be supporting a bluechip organisation in the search for a confident Accounts Receivable Clerk. This is an exciting opportunity to join a recognisable employer going through a period of growth and change. Initially this role will start on a fixed term basis focusing on historical debt and cash allocations, but has a strong possibility of going permanent. The position will require the successful individual to have regular travel to other sites.
- Responsible for cash allocations across all linked companies
- Ensuring all customer payments are allocated accurately and timely
- Collecting and allocating all daily direct debits
- Reconciling all debt allocations and associated queries
- Processing customer refunds and compensation payments
- Assisting with the month end reporting and all associated transactional finance queries
- Maintaining a high level of customer service with external customers and internal stakeholders
Ideally you will have proven experience working in an Accounts Receivable position and ideally recent exposure to a Credit Control process as well.