*Design portfolio link must be included on resume in order to be considered for this role!
*This role is currently remote but requires part-time work onsite in San Francisco post-Covid.
A very cool, modern, fintech startup is seeking a Sr. Art Director with strong experience executing marketing campaigns in partnership with large e-commerce brands! Working under the Brands team, you'll be given a full autonomy and will be responsible for big conceptual thinking as well as rolling up your sleeves to craft consumer and merchant-facing communications.
What You'll Do:
- Build brand consistency, ensuring that company-wide materials and those of our major e-commerce partner support and strengthen their brand and personality.
- Shape the visual identity of the brand on our partner platforms across multiple mediums including illustration, photography, digital media, application design, web design, video/film, print, and presentations
- Work closely with marketing to craft marketing assets including emails, digital display, social media, business collateral, video, infographics, and photography.
- Lead the concepting and development of compelling integrated marketing campaigns.
- Articulate our narrative to help the world understand how our products fit into a new generation of commerce.
- Guide and partner with internal teams and platform partners in the development of B2C and B2B campaigns and partner marketing.
- Provide guidance and creative feedback to our platform/e-commerce partners.
- 6+ years of proven experience in developing inspiring, well-crafted brand and creative work across mediums - web, mobile, video, email, social, print, experiential/event.
- Experience in partner marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of self-managing and leading design projects
- A self-starter, designer, conceptual problem solver, mentor, and communicator.
- Proficient across the creative spectrum, with an understanding of skill and execution requirements across visual design, art direction, and brand positioning.
- Experience in branding work (brand development, brand refresh) and campaign development, big and small-from brand campaigns and tentpole ideas to seasonal campaigns and promotions.
- Experience in e-commerce platforms, web design, and/or UX is a plus.
- Understanding of how to use consumer attitudes and strategic insights to drive creative thinking.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, user journeys, and targeted marketing.
- Agency experience or have managed/partnered with agencies.
- Experience working across consumer, business, global, and internal audiences (sales teams, PR/communications).