Investigo are recruiting Assistant Fund Accountant for a financial services client based in Milton Keynes.
In the position of Assistant Fund Accountant Milton Keynes you will report to the Senior Fund Accountant and assist with all aspects of the fund accounting for a number of Private Equity close ended funds. Other key duties to include:
- Responsible for own allocated workload, including preparation of quarterly Private Equity Limited Partnership accounts to agreed internal deadlines and to a standard that is suitable for review
- Knowledge of designated clients including understanding the key points of their Limited Partnership Agreements
- Prepare Fund accounting report including calculation of IRRS, NAV, Cashflows and update the valuations and portfolio for clients for their required deadline.
- Prepare full set of management accounts and VAT returns filing them with company house on behalf of the clients.
- Communicating effectively with the fund managers, external auditors or investors on required information
- Exposed to diverse range of software including SUN,SAGE,XERO and INVESTRAN as required
The successful candidate will need to have a strong academic background and early stages studying towards a
professional accountancy qualification either ACCA/ CIMA
Ideally working for a mid tier accountancy firm or within fund administration
Attention to detail and ability to adhere to tight month end deadlines
Strong communication skills
£28,000 to £32,000 plus full study support and career progression on track to become a Fund Accountant once qualified.