Billing Administrator - Permanent - £21,000 - Northampton Based (Work From Home possible)
- Run and update cash reports on a weekly basis with accurate committed costs
- Trackers maintained with status updates against jobs
- Ensuring jobs which have been completed have the relevant documents in place required for billing
- Preparation of applications for presentation to client and timely invoicing
- Reconciliation of costs and time on each job to ensure prompt closure of jobs in period
- Collation of comments and analysis on high margin and loss making jobs
- To understand and comply with policies and procedure
- Attend review meetings relating to working capital
- Proactive management of timely resolution of queries and disputes relating both internal and external applications / bills
- Identify and implement continuous improvements
- Help out with credit control in bringing down backlog
We are looking for those with working knowledge of the above *or* a strong background within Billings / Accounts Receivable / Credit Control.
We are looking for those who have strong working knowledge of excel, an analytical mind and a strong work ethic. The culture is personable and friendly, a busy team which is happy to help.