AMC Networks (Entertainment) - Business Analyst
FTC - 6 months
Known for its ground breaking and celebrated original content, AMC Networks is the company behind the award-winning brands AMC, BBC AMERICA, IFC, SundanceTV, WE tv, and IFC Films. Its diverse line-up of popular and critically acclaimed series and independent films include Killing Eve, Better Call Saul and The Walking Dead, which has been the #1 show on ad-supported cable television for ten consecutive years, as well as Portlandia, Brockmire, Love After Lockup, and the Oscar-winning Boyhood. Its original series Mad Men and Breaking Bad are widely recognized as being among the most influential and acclaimed shows in the history of TV. The company also operates AMC+, its premium subscription bundle; the subscription streaming services Acorn TV, ALLBLK, Shudder, and Sundance Now; AMC Studios, its production business; AMC Networks International, its international programming business; and Levity Entertainment Group, its production services and comedy venues business. For more information, visit http://www.amcnetworks.com.
We are hiring for an experienced Business Analyst to join the International IT team (based in London) for a 6 month fixed term contract. You will be a project team member in the rollout of new applications across several departments, used by employees across the organization as part of projects driving business process change.
You will be an experienced BA with stakeholder management, requirements & project documentation, prototyping and training. As this is contract role we are looking for someone who is able ability to hit the ground running with previous experience working with SaaS or cloud based applications. You will be able to follow agreed approach and work independently and ideally with a BA related qualification (or similar).
Its critical to the role that the candidate is able to follow direction, able to work & learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, tactfully works with business users and proactively manages resistance to change.
Generous benefits including private medical, dental and 25 days holiday per annum.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Learn new SaaS system(s) to be able to configure workflows
- Providing user support: Recording, tracking and resolving queries
- Provide 1:1 and small group trainings
- Set up meetings/workshops and participate in documenting requirements and outcomes
- Follow up with project team members on requirements, business processes ("as is" and "to be") and document use cases to ensure business needs will be met by new systems
- Produce project documentation, such as requirements document, rollout plans, test plans
- Perform unit testing and coordinate user acceptance testing
- Participate in project meetings and serve as liaison between system owners and business users
- Update, implement and maintain processes and/or procedures
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of project tasks
- Demonstrable ability to work independently on multiple tasks with commitment and willingness to see issues through to resolution
Qualifications And Work Experience
- Appropriate experience in business analysis or related field including having worked through a full lifecycle of a system implementation project
- Able to follow agreed upon approach and work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with a focus on internal customers
- Stakeholder management experience
- Able to lead training sessions and workshops
- Excellent writing/documentation skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proactive, positive and professional attitude
- Ideally a BA certification