Senior Business Analyst - Insurance (12 month FTC)
Business Analyst required by a leading London Market Insurer on a 12 month maternity cover fixed term contract. Positioned within the change delivery team the business analyst will predominately be working on benefits realisation, supporting the development of a benefits tracking mechanism to be rolled out across the business. Any previous experience of benefits realisation would be highly advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of the Lloyds/London Insurance Market
- Circa 4-5 years' experience in a similar role within in insurance
- Experience of project financials and benefits tracking would be highly advantages. Supporting the development of a benefits tracking mechanism to be rolled out across the business.
- Exposure to a variety of business application systems such as finance, ERP, transaction/data processing, document management, workflow, data warehouses/marts
- Basic SQL skills and an understanding of relational databases
- A professional qualification in the field of business analysis, e.g. BCS BA Diploma
- Experience with subscription-based specialist insurance, i.e. Lloyd's market, ILU or LIRMA
- CII certification (preferred)
- Experience with change management methodologies, e.g. ADKAR
- Experience with service management methodologies, e.g. ITIL