Business Analyst - Pensions Regulatory Repository, documentation
Our client, a leading Life and Pensions organisation has an immediate requirement for a Contract Business Analyst to assist with legislation and guidance relevant to their pensions business.
- Document all prevailing legislation and guidance relevant to pensions business.
- Review materials developed previously such as product specifications, procedure documents, admin manuals etc. to ensure alignment where appropriate.
- Identify gaps / potential remediation needs due to divergence from regulations and articulate in gap analysis reports.
- Create and maintain the regulatory repository database.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory & operational environment
- Strong attention to detail, analysis skills and proven project discipline
- Flexible and adaptable, responds rapidly to changing agendas. Able to re-prioritise and organise effectively
- Strong "can do" attitude with a strong desire to make things happen with a high level of ownership