Business Analyst (Senior) - Telecommunications
Bristol (In office 2 or so days a week, the rest WFH)
£450-484 inside IR35 (via an FCSA accredited umbrela)
3 months initially (view to extend, long running programme)
This role sits within the Technology arm of our Telecoms client, more specifically within Architecture and Solution Design.
This opening will be working across their Emergency Services Network programmme. Due to it's nature, BPSS clearance will have to be sought in addition to the usual vetting requirements.
We are looking for the following from applications:
- Telecommunications experience (due to there being so much to take in with the Emergency Services programme, the contract is massive and there is a lot of information to get up to speed with - no telecoms experience would make this extremely difficult)
- A solid BA - gathering requirements, feasibility assessments & stakeholder management
- Familiarity with gathering requirements for RFPs, then performing feasibility work to assess the different options available
- Working closely with business stakeholders and Solution Architects, you will deliver requirements that will inform our solutions design and that will form the basis of our test strategy.
- You will inform the assessment of the feasibility of new projects and ideas.
- You will identify and engage with Stakeholders across the business and at all levels.
- You will lead the requirements elicitation and documentation process.
- You will collaborate with Solution Architects and testing partners in order to assure the suitability and success of the solution.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
- Strong track record of business analysis, gained within a technical environment.
- Extensive expertise in breaking down problems, creating options and assessing feasibility.
- Experience of various tools and techniques, including knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall delivery methods.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- The role holder must have completed relevant BCS Business Analysis Certification courses, ideally up to Diploma level, or have equivalent proven experience.