Business Case Manager - £50-55,000 + 10% bonus
Our client is a leading Utilities business. Their newly formed Transformation Office is looking for a Business Case Manager to play a key part in the UK's largest wholesale/capital transformation programme.
Scope of role is to manage the ongoing development of the over-arching business case for a number of Wholesale transformation programmes and ensure that it is socialised with and supported by key stakeholders across the organisation.
Business case scope includes cost (Opex & Capex) forecasting and tracking as well as determining benefit earning rules, benefit mapping, confirming monetisation mechanisms and benefits tracking.
The role will involve ensuring that all Programme Managers / Leads are using a consistent methodology / approach to business case development and templates for submission of their forecasts along with qualitative supporting evidence.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Degree educated
- Professional accounting qualification or qualified by experience (ideal, not required)
- Proven ability to work with multiple business units / programmes and translate into business cases
- Broad experience managing senior stakeholders and ability to constructively challenge peers
- Proven experience in ability to design and develop engaging content for senior audiences
- Proven experience in being able to present to individuals at all levels of the organisation
For more information, please contact Punit Joshi on email@example.com