Change & Communications Lead
Wider Finance Transformation
£80,000 - £110,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Change Training and Communications Lead in the Finance Operations team. The Finance is globally spread across the UK, Europe, South Africa, Poland and India. The Function is undergoing a multi-year transformation of its current operating model as well as technology (deployment of SAP S/4HANA, BPC and Ariba within Finance and Procurement). The Finance Operations team manages multiple projects which make up the Transformation. As the transformation progresses, this team increasingly assumes responsibility for operating transactional processing and controlling elements of the new Finance operating model; specifically, this Operational Excellence team will help shape more Centres of Excellence and Shared Services across Finance and ensure the appropriate governance is in place across the whole transformation activities.
The successful candidate will work closely with the dedicated S/4HANA Programme Team and the wider Finance Operations Team to lead the delivery of a communications, change and training strategy. Change methodology will follow recognised processes and be guided by our S/4 delivery partner(PwC) practice. They will play a key role in ensuring our communications are inspiring, informative and engaging for the full range of our stakeholders.
- Manage stakeholder and employee change readiness and engagement assessments working in conjunction with PwC's Change Lead. Construct approaches to address identified issues.
- Establish and oversee a change champion network.
- Work with the team to create and deliver informative and engaging campaigns to ensure colleagues buy-in to change on topics such as Process, Controls and Technology so they know what's happening, why and when
- Develop and deliver the employee and stakeholder communications strategy and calendar of events to keep colleagues and key stakeholders informed and engaged.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with senior stakeholders and external partners to ensure a comprehensive and joined-up approach to communications, change and training.
- Manage internal communications channels ensuring that colleague communications are delivered through the appropriate mix of channels and messages so that content is engaging, consistent, targeted and timely
- Manage the local O365 strategy for Yammer, Teams and SharePoint to develop and share content for colleagues to start and continue conversations.
- Develop and roll out a listening programme methodology to ensure 2-way communications.
- Design and produce regular blog/e-newsletters to support change
- Track, measure and report on the effectiveness of communications and channels to continuously improve comms and engagement.
- Co-ordinate the creation of communication content across functional leadership and subject matter experts, ensuring a consistent effective style and approach. Collate and support the branding of training content to co-ordinate delivery to colleagues.
- Co-ordinate project roles responsible for specific S/4 communication and training plus other functional training, integrating approach into the overall Finance Transformation change programme
What we're looking for
- Leadership skills with experience in managing and influencing a team of professionals.
- Extensive experience of working in a large and complex organisation.
- A proven track record of managing multiple, complicated change comms projects.
- Excellent written and presentation communication skills.
- A sound knowledge of internal communication best practice and the ability to create methodologies for delivery - can utilise a range of channels and methods of delivery.
- Can showcase how to utilise a change network strategy to engage and inspire colleagues.
- Degree qualification (preferably in communications or journalism) or equivalent.
- Strong editorial skills, with experience of editing content for digital publication and distribution.
- Significant experience of O365 and developing sites and content.
- Can demonstrate the delivery of high-impact communication to help deliver desired business outcomes.
- Preference for knowledge of recognised change management techniques.