Change Manager // Insurance // Organisation Change / Operational Improvement / Operational Excellence // £650 (Umbrella)
Our client a Global Insurer has a requirement for a Change Manager to join their operational improvement programme. This role will help lead the people change management strategy and regional delivery of this clients global Operational Excellence Programme.
- Work closely with the People Change, Programme and Transformation Teams and key stakeholders.
- Provide visible and effective change management leadership by supporting the permanent team on strengthening change capability
- Gain an accurate understanding of the driving force for the changes - overall business aims and objectives, alongside local business area variances and dependencies
- Develop and direct the creation of both strategic and tactical change management approaches for a wide range of business improvement initiatives related to the programme.
- Influence business leaders and key stakeholders, to help them think about people change more strategically
- Identify and assess people risks and impacts, including anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific intervention mitigation plans.
- Conduct / direct the creation and analysis of regular people change assessments, including business readiness, gap, training and communications needs, impact / adoption and benefits realisation.
- Work with business stakeholders, leaders and change champions/agents to prepare affected business areas and colleagues for transition to new ways of working.
Education Skills & Experience Required
- A minimum of 5 years direct change management / people change experience, including within a large complex organisation and working across multiple functions and business areas.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment with multiple / global stakeholders and user groups.
- Experience if work with operations / processing centres and supporting the restructure of business operations to drive efficiency.
- Knowledge / experience of implementing process automation.
- Significant knowledge of organisational change management / design, and people change methodologies and approaches.
- Familiarity with large scale project / programme management approaches, processes and lifecycles.
- Knowledge of business and process improvement methodology, such as Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma or similar, also an advantage.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal (individuals and groups)