Investigo's major client a global FMCG company based in Surrey is seeking an experienced Cloud Transformation Lead on an interim basis. The successful candidate will be accountable for the overall provision, maintenance, reporting and improvement of IS Services in the areas of Cloud and Hosting. This will include the management of the end-to-end lifecycle of Cloud and Hosting IT services - regardless of where the underpinning technology components, processes or professional capabilities reside.
- Strong background of cloud and hosting experience, demonstrated project management acumen and excellent vendor management skills,
- Adept leader of people, plus you will have a superior, service-oriented approach to IT operations.
- This individual is also accountable for platform management, owning the landscape management of all SAP instances and coordinating the regional release management across all major releases.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to develop and lead the Cloud transformation initiative, ensuring business impact is mitigated during the journey and enabling IS strategic objectives
- 10+ years of professional experience, whereof 5+ years in IS managerial positions
- Experience in Cloud Transformation projects using Azure
- Global experience required (accountability for delivering in/to different countries)
- Managing matrix team internationally
- IT Technologies, Solutions lifecycle, solution architecture, project management and business partnering
- SAP 4Hana experience -advantageous
- Proficiency in English, Microsoft and MS Office
- Sound financial management