Investigo have partnered with a global company that are currently searching for a Part-Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst to join their commercial finance team. The successful candidate will have a strong foundation and knowledge of accounting principles and practices, yet will also be able to undertake detailed financial analysis and business partner with the wider team.
Reporting to one of the Commercial Finance Managers, the candidate will undertake month end activity including posting journals, reconciling balance sheet accounts, compile budgeting reports and other detailed reports including KPIs, revenue, projects and costs.
Study support is also offered for this role, on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Contract Duration: 12 months
- Salary: £35,000-£38,000 DOE
- Location: West London/Remote
- Start Date: ASAP
- ACCA or CIMA Part-Qualified Accountant
- Strong technical skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and business partner with finance and non finance
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks