Investigo are delighted to be exclusively supporting a well known Bedfordshire based leisure client with their recruitment of a Commercial Finance Analyst, on a permanent basis.
As the Commercial Finance analyst for the Group, you will get involved in all sorts of exciting projects and be a key team member of the FP&A and Commercial Finance team.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing timely and accurate financial analysis for the entire group, delivering regular data and insight to assist senior management in decision making to drive overall company performance.
- Weekly trading and promotional reporting on 46 sites as well as longer term projects and business initiatives, including post implementation reviews on new sites and capital investments, highlighting any risks and identifying opportunities for further growth.
- Managing our marketing P&L which includes the month end process, budgeting and re-forecasting and analysing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Business partnering marketing managers to ensure their initiatives are delivering strong returns on investments.
- Ownership of capital asset spend analysis and forecasting, ensuring senior management are aware of any risks or opportunities within capital investment plans.
- Provide support to the Senior Commercial Accountant and wider finance team on annual projects including re-forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning.
The successful Candidate will be a CIMA, ACCA or ACA Newly Qualified individual who possesses strong communication skills including the ability to translate large quantities of data into a succinct business story. They will be a key team player who can work autonomously to tight time-lines whilst delivering accurate, insightful and meaningful output. Advanced Microsoft Excel and Office Skills will be required, and the candidate will have the ability to manipulate large volumes of data.
This role offers a great opportunity for somebody who is ambitious and looking to progress their career, and develop their skills.
Our Client is offering a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits (Dependant on Experience)