Contract Test/QA Analyst (x4 roles)
Location & Duration: Remote, 3 months initially
Rate & Engagement: Outside IR35 (Statement of Work Delivery Project) - to £350 per day
Investigo are supporting one of our partner clients who are looking to engage two teams of consultants on an initial 3-month basis to work on a front-end modernisation project. These teams consist of a Scrum Master, Senior/Lead Front-end Developer, x4 Front-end/Web Developers and x2 QA Analysts. These Test/QA Analyst roles will work closely with the front-end web team to test code going into two critical customer facing applications. We're looking for problem solvers who can come collaborate alongside development teams and work in tandem to test defects, identify bugs and deliver for our end client.
We're looking for
- Strong testing and problem-solving ability
- Technical skills and experience in SQL
- Testing experience with UI and complex front ends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage time and priorities effectively
- Good communication skills to work closely with development teams, clearly able to describe bugs and changes required
- Any experience with web-based automation tools would be hugely beneficial
This is a statement of work/outside IR35 engagement with a day rate on offer of up to £350 per day. Initial contract duration will be 3 months. All of these roles must commence no later than Monday 1st November, so an immediate start is essential.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, or want to learn more information, then please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com