This new position is for a large, market leading company based in Slough who are looking for someone to come in to a fast paced environment with a flexible, can-do attitude. This role works within the Credit Control team and is responsible for the payment collection of overdue invoices. The role requires close interaction with other team members, the sales organisation and other key corporate stakeholders to manage queries and resolve issues.
Key duties include:
- Allocation of cash, reconciliation and ensure debtor notes are kept up to date and maintained.
- Set up of Direct Debit Mandates.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify accounts that will require special attention and prepare for review or escalation.
- Liaise with the sales order processing team to ensure that all customer details are up to date and correct.
- Maintain accurate individual measurement and performance statistics in line with team SLA's.
- Produce credit notes when requested
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively looking for ways to streamline processes.
- Ad-hoc duties or projects