My client is looking for a credit controller to join their business initially on a 6 month contract with the potential of a permanent role coming available, you will continually assess and manage credit risks, manage monies owed to my clients business, ensuring prompt collection of cash to support stable business development through the provision of secure credit facilities.
- To be tenacious with query management and resolving disputes.
- To be a team player and support the credit control team at all times.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* To ensure monthly cash collection to meet targets and within the agreed payment terms, in compliance with Company T&Cs.
* Manage accounts within the approved credit limits to balance financial risk with business development.
* Assess on-going credit requirements.
* Liaise with credit insurers and other third parties to obtain relevant information to support risk decisions.
* Ensure compliance with the third party provided credit insurance policy at all times.
* Maintain credit insurance documentation & credit reference information within SAP.
* Query management to resolve disputed debts in a timely manner.
* Take appropriate action with delinquent accounts including sanctions, restrictions and the implementation of payment plans.
* Periodic visits to customers to review their credit terms and payment/order forecasts.
* To ensure regular review and update of credit control policies and procedures and ensure adherence throughout the business.
* Provide back up to the team for cash allocation, new account administration, distribution of customer monthly statements and any other administrative duties.
* Support the Credit Manager with ad-hoc requests as directed.
- £25,000 -£27,000
- Hybrid working
- 6 month contract