- Maintaining the accounting and property management systems, including:
- Inputting of rents and deposits received from tenants.
- Processing standing orders and direct debits received from tenants.
- Raising and processing sales invoices to residential and commercial tenants.
- Reviewing invoices raised by the property management system and working with the Residents Team to correct any discrepancies.
- Allocation of payments to invoices.
- Bank reconciliations of rent and tenant deposit accounts.
- Reviewing end of tenancy charges, handling deposit refunds and processing inter-company cash transfers.
- Liaising with tenants for the collection of rent arrears.
- Regular reporting and analysis of income received, residential arrears and rent collection rates.
- Assisting with the external audit process.
- Providing support to the Financial Controller and Management Accountants were required.
- Ambitious and hard working.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- The ability to communicate confidently.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ideally experience working within the residential property sector
- Strong IT skills and the ability to quickly pick up new systems.