A large Government client are looking for a Delivery Lead to work within a huge Transformation Delivery Unit, which is part of a well renowned project.
Working to a Transformation Delivery Manager, you will lead one or more initiatives within a delivery workstream which aligns to key focus areas. With the support of your manager and potentially other teammates, you will second in stakeholders to form a cross-functional team in order to deliver initiatives. You will either support or lead on the scoping, planning, design, delivery and handover of your initiatives, working collaboratively with stakeholders from around the business to ensure successful delivery.
This role offers the opportunity to take a lead role on in solving some of the most complex operational challenges - leading to tangible public benefits.. As such, our ideal candidate thrives in a challenging environment, is motivated by making an impact and delivering results, and is comfortable with at times, working under pressure as well as working to strict timelines. The role requires a self-starter with an eye for detail, who has the confidence to navigate, with support, a complex stakeholder and solution environment, to deliver transformative change.
You'll build up expert knowledge of operations, stakeholders, digital solutions and data in your area to;
- Support the scoping and prioritisation of new requirements as they emerge in your area - where applicable representing transformation in operational and governance forums
- Undertake concise packages of delivery work which may consist of undertaking analysis, facilitating or leading solution design, co-ordinating operational delivery or creating handover materials
- Support your manager in planning across the workstream
- Build collaborative relationships with operational stakeholders, conducting handover to operational run teams at an agreed, appropriate point of delivery
- Input into regular reporting relating to initiatives you are leading in line with the agile methodology used across the team, as well as feeding into general governance processes
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years' experience in delivering change and transformation initiatives, in either a project or operational environment, or ideally a blend of both. Successful, candidates will show experience of;
- Supporting the change and transformation initiatives from end to end, into a live operation
- Delivering change across both digital and physical contexts
- Performing a variety of delivery roles, covering - solution design, project management, change management, performance reporting, continuous improvement.
To find out more and be considered, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org