Delivery Manager looking to go Perm? Get in touch! I've got a great opportunity through for a regulatory body looking for the following:
* Evidence of leading successful delivery of multiple concurrent projects or programmes meeting senior stakeholders requirements and expectations and influencing change.
* Experience of establishing digital and technology services and capabilities, embedding new agile and human-centred ways of working, and a user-centred mindset that has made a real and lasting impact;
* Experience in collaborating across multiple internal teams and building effective relationships with senior stakeholders within a complex mixed delivery environment.
* Strong commercial planning, management experience and management of £multimillion budgets;
* Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the technology industry and industry trends.
* Ability to improve operational efficiency, digital service delivery and design across an organisation's business and its technology platforms
Accountable for digital delivery and design, business analysis, and overall performance management of the Delivery Management profession.
- Accountable for the delivery of end to end user-centred digital, data and technology (DDaT) projects and programmes;
- Establish the future of digital and technology services and capabilities, new agile and human-centred ways of working, and a user-centred mindset that streamlines service delivery and improves employee experience and satisfaction across the organisation
- Manages the delivery of its DDaT portfolio, programmes, projects and initiatives including infrastructure and applications, with a focus on strategic projects;
- Delivers a DDaT service design blueprint to guide and steer service implementation
- Designs and implements the DDaT delivery management strategy, policies and processes required for successful delivery of the technology portfolio;
- Own the technology delivery portfolio through effective prioritisation of business requirements;
- Establish, build and lead a sustainable Delivery Management profession within DDaT (Product Ownership, Business Analysis and Delivery Management)
- Manages and influences relationships with DDaT programme and project sponsors as well as senior stakeholders, understanding their priorities and demands;
- Provides effective delivery governance and control across the directorate;
- Ensures that the portfolio, programmes and projects meet the agreed objectives, timescales and quality;
- Focuses on benefits realisation, change management as well as risk and issues;
- Leads Technology Delivery teams, managing both internal and external resources and resource allocation, across the delivery and testing lifecycle;
- Ensures contractual relationships with key external suppliers are managed effectively delivering value to the organisation, including those providing consultancy, contingent labour and technical products and services;
- Provides delivery input into strategic business cases and plans resources to deliver future pipeline activity;
- Contributes to creating a dynamic and agile organisation by promoting innovation as we investigate and adopt modern technologies and modernise our approach to protect the interests of existing and future consumers;
- Provides leadership and role models within IT by living and breathing the values set out in the Civil Service Leadership statement - remaining positive, engaged, enthusiastic, and committed to the vision of the organisation as all times.
- Provides leadership and inspiration to promote the benefits of the change;Ensuring the use of Agile methods and techniques and other fit for purpose methodologies within the team as well as continuous improvement working practices
Key Outputs and Deliverables
- Co-designing the future vision and roadmap for DDaT services delivery
- Execution and delivery of high-impact, strategic digital technology programmes or initiatives in concert with other DDaT functional area leads
- Prioritisation within DDaT with established strategic planning and governance principles and processes in place
- Effective DDaT resource planning, sourcing and deployment to ensure an appropriate balance between tactical and strategic demands
- Demonstrable facilitation of collaboration and effective communication across and beyond DDaT functional groups and business units
- Ownership and communication of DDaT's delivery performance
- Continuous improvement across digital delivery and service design, that feeds into service definition and transition and transforming our DDaT organization and culture
- Support to the Deputy Director DDaT in digital technology strategic and forward planning activities
Key Stakeholder Relationships
- Product Owners and leads within business units
- Senior Civil Servants and 'Heads of'
- Organisation-wide Business Analysis community
- DDaT delivery teams
- DDaT Profession
- External government department