My client is a leading Financial Services FTSE 250 firm currently hiring for a business-facing Delivery Manager to join their change delivery team.
You will be responsible for delivering change projects for the company's strategic objectives within an agile environment. The role reports directly into the Programme Manager and is positioned within the change delivery team covering business transformation projects such as regulatory initiatives and finance transformation projects. You will be required to proactively work with various key people within the business and build relationships with senior stakeholders to understand and manage their expectations.
- Track record of delivering small to medium sized change projects.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience working with actuarial/accountancy teams on projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to interact with all seniority levels/areas of the business.
- Financial services or insurance experience is essential (preferably life assurance).
Salary - Up to £85,000 plus bonus + benefits package
Location - City of London or Surrey/Remote