Dynamics 365 Change, Communications and Training Lead - OUTSIDE IR35
I am working with a multinational organisation you are implementing D365. They are looking to hire a Change, Comms and training Lead on a contract basis.
Strategy and planning
- Develop the overall change management, communication and training strategy for the programme.
Ensure project teams consider change management, communication and training activities as part of their project planning.
- Create and implement change management, communication and training plans and integrate activities into the overall programme plan.
- Ensure activities are well sequenced, coordinated and aligned with Group Communications and Marketing strategy and plans.
- Pilot or test, and evaluate plans and activity to continually improve, and capture and share learning and best practice as programme progresses.
- Develop and oversee stakeholder engagement and business readiness activity, including assessments at appropriate intervals.
- Onboard and upskill business unit and functional change managers before deployments.
- Upskill local business unit leaders and teams on effective communication during deployments.
- In line with corporate identify and style guide, develop high-quality communications material and keep it up to date.
- Manage the sign-off of material with Group Head of Communications and Marketing and programme team.
- Working with the implementation partner (SI), develop the end-user training strategy and approaches.
- Design, develop and keep training material and supporting tools up to date.
- Support trainers to deliver initial training to super-users.
- Help super users tailor material and tools for their users.
- A minimum of five years of experience leading the change management approach for a large and complex programme of work in the ERP space.
- A solid understanding of how people go through change.
- Able to clearly digest and simplify complex information to articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and active listening skills.
- A team player able to work collaboratively with, and through, others.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and lifecycle phases.
- Change management certification, such as Prosci® certification.
Start - ASAP
Duration - 2 years
Rate -£600-650 p/d OUTSIDE IR35
Location - Hybrid - Remote, London Paddington office & occasional travel abroad