Well-respected, global strategy consulting firm is seeking an Engagement Manager to join their growing US practice. This opportunity will require previous/recent strategy consulting experience within the consumer/retail industry.
Our client prides itself on a dynamic office culture, and offers an exciting range of projects for their consultants to be a part of while focusing on pure strategy across the following sectors:
- Consumer Goods
- B2B Services
The chosen consultant will have the opportunity to work directly with C-Suite level executives and develop their skills alongside partners as they move upwards in the business. With a strong international reputation, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing yet established strategic consulting firm whose number 1 priority is to continue US growth.
- Develop strategic recommendations based on a combination of third-party evidence and primary research
- Synthesise quantitative and qualitative information intelligently
- Drive individual work streams to completion, either independently or managing analysts
- Co-operate effectively with other team members to integrate findings from different work streams
- Translate strategy into deliverable plans
- Prepare and deliver client presentations
- Manage day-to-day problem-solving and team analytical activities, serving as a key liaison between consulting team members
- Act as the day-to-day, full-time work stream lead to help ensure successful problem formulation, comprehensive analysis, and problem resolution
- Work closely with the engagement Director and/or Partner to help build strong relationships with clients
- Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial and operational metrics directly to near and long term business improvement
Strategy Background and Skills required:
- Between 4-8 years of years external strategy management consulting experience in at a Big 4 strategic consulting firm, or boutique strategy consulting firm.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, or other related field; Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) from an accredited college/university is highly preferred
- Deep industry knowledge/experience serving retail/consumer, TMT, manufacturing/industrials focused companies and funds.
- Experience in any of the following strategy consulting areas: growth strategy, go-to market strategy, and commercial due diligence, market entry, and business unit strategy
- Comfort with ambiguity and fluid client situations
- Applicants ideally permanently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Due to my client experiencing a period of high growth, there is a significant opportunity for fast career progression.