Our client a market leading consultancy are seeking an experienced Project Manager with significant experience in End user computing for a long term project switching from Citrix to Azure Vitual Desktop. This is a part remote, part on site with 2 days a week required in Gloucester for the early part of the project, it will then move in to fully remote, once relationships are formed.
- Stakeholder engagement to define the scope of the key deliverables and any prioritisation required to meet the overall project goals.
- Managing the expectation of stakeholders and other work streams that may have interdependencies with the deliverable with the project
- Managing vendors to deliver technical components of projects
- Project reporting and communications including formal presentations when required
- Review of Technical documentation including high level designs and architecture specifications (with assistance from SMEs)
- Managing project and operational budgets
- Oversight of test plans and scripts where appropriate to support EUC project
Skills and Experience
- 5 Years project management experience
- EUC or IT Infrastructure delivery background - ideally with understanding of different technologies which could include
- Office 365 - managed devices Laptops, Mobiles etc
- Windows 10
- Cloud hosting (Azure)
- Application packaging and delivery
- Solid understanding of Windows 10 technologies.
- Good experience of infrastructure technology deployment into production environments
- Strong commercial focus and ability to manage budgets
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities, building robust project plans and resourcing schedules
- End to end project experience and ability to manage projects from initiation to closure
- Risk, Issue and dependency management and mitigation's
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Ability to manage vendors to meet aggressive time lines