£27,000 -£31,000 (Depending on experience)
Permanent or will consider Temp to Perm
This is a really exciting opportunity for a legal cashier with administration experience, to work for an organisation that are experiencing double digit growth within their legal side of the business.
This role does require manual administration duties.
- Bookkeeper/cashier experience within conveying in a legal firm
- Be able to prioritise effectively
- Have excellent telephone manner and customer service
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Should be accurate and show attention to detail
- Have good numeracy and computer literacy
- Strong team working skills
- Daily banking requirements
- Carry out CHAPS/Faster payments & BACS instructions
- Credit Card transactions via both handheld, website & virtual terminal
- Bank reconciliations
- Check, process and post bills
- Matter ledger queries
- Purchase Ledger payment/invoices
- Any ad-hoc postings (such as Land Registry, search fees, time transfers, write offs)
- Calculation and payment of consultant invoices
Hours - Mon-Fri 0830-1730.
No on-site parking, free residential parking or park and ride available.