Investigo real estate finance division is partnering with a world renowned property business on their search for a talented finance professional to join their impressive team in London.
This role will really suit an ACCA/CIMA studied with 12 - 18 months experience within a finance position and is seeking greater progression with more responsibility.
The duties of the role will involve but not be limited to:
· Assisting with month-end reporting & reconciliations.
· Assisting with statutory reporting activities.
· Dealing with internal & external audit queries
· Assisting with revenue recognition duties when required
· Supporting VAT reviews
There will be exposure to budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and much more in-depth reporting - these will be allocated according to your personal development plan.
- 12 months - 18 months minimum experience within a finance position previously
- Have the drive to challenge yourself and your team, have a tenacious attitude and inquisitive approach to tasks
- ACCA/CIMA/AAT studier or desire to study
- Working knowledge of excel skills including vlookups and pivottables
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London. First and final interviews will be taking place before the end of March, so do not delay.