My client, a national transport company, are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their Central London finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the organisation to meet its financial and strategic object by managing various internal and external stakeholder relationships as well as providing accurate financial reporting.
Main responsibilities (bullet points)
- Responsibility for P&L delivery and financial reporting of all budgets the company.
- Partner with budget holders, leading on all finance issues, providing insight and leadership to drive continuous improvement and create value
- Produce accurate forecasts, budgets and mid term plans to support the financial planning process.
- Assist the Financial Controller with all aspects of financial management including but not limited to improving corporate governance, statutory reporting, risk management, management accounting and budgeting/ forecasting.
- Process monthly and year end accounting entries for all relevant costs centres
- Provision of information to Group or Divisional FP&A where required
- Preparation of period end reporting packs
- Support and drive process improvement initiatives.
- Support in adhoc business case preparation, review and act as Finance Lead on projects as required
This role requires:
- A nearly qualified accountant with relevant experience in business partnering
- Expert Excel and strong written communications skills.
- Attention to detail and a natural capability to meet corporate reporting standards and expectations.
- Strong focus on delivery to tight deadlines including coordinating a wide array of stakeholders.
- Practical experience working in a pressurised team environment with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Good interpersonal skills and influencing skills at all levels of an organisation
- Flexibility in managing varying workload and willingness to get the job done.
- Highly computer literate with advanced Office 365 skills a distinct advantage
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered for this position.