Our client a leader in their field are looking for a Finance Business Partner to support 2 key areas of their business. You would support key finance processes (month end, forecasts, capex etc), delivering insights to the teams and supporting on projects impacting the functions. You will be an effective partner and provide constructive challenge to your stakeholders to make sure we are making informed decisions aligned to our strategy and that help us deliver our targets.
- Deliver the planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for the teams.
- Provides analysis and evaluation of the plan, budget and forecast related to its specific area of focus, ensuring the most profitable allocation of resources through financial insights and constructive challenge.
- Play a lead role in the production of month end accounts, including variance analysis and commentary for the two sites and reviewing these results with the teams, providing challenge and insight.
- Assist on projects across all sites, standardising reporting and improving the FP&A processes utilising SAP functionality where possible.
- Co-ordinating re-forecasting and budgeting submissions across the team, ensuring consistent formats and timely completion.
- Utilising SAP to produce standard monthly reporting vs budget and reduce the level of data manipulation required at month end and rolling this out for use across all sites.
- Lead monthly Finance and COGS reviews, ensuring COGS performance is reviewed with accurate and timely data, with improvement actions identified and reviewed.
- Assist in the production of weekly KPI reporting.
- Develop and improve tools to build a better understanding of cost drivers within the teams.
- Support business cases for any CAPEX proposals.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) with previous business partnering experience. A proven track record of presenting financial information effectively to non-finance stakeholders, influencing non-financial decision makers and driving improvements is essential for the role.