Group Management Accountant/Finance Manager required for an established Group with a reputation for promoting within and an excellent working culture.
Whilst reporting to the Head of Finance and Managing a small team, the key accountability's are as follows:
- Responsible for the integrity and timely delivery of the monthly group management accounts.
- Ownership of the consolidations for internal group Management reporting.
- Support with the interim and year-end statutory accounts and audit, ensuring compliance and accuracy.
- Preparation of the consolidated quarterly forecasts and annual budget.
- Ownership of all fixed asset registers, including posting of depreciation, asset acquisitions and disposals and reconciliation to ledgers.
- Ownership of all ledgers and balance sheets for holding companies and dormant / run off companies including group reporting and stat accounts.
- Gather and bring together data across several systems, (both financial and non-financial,) in order to analyse the information, monitor variances, identify trends and recommend actions.
- Work with Group Finance Systems team to ensure accuracy of the chart of accounts and develop appropriate OneStream system improvements
- Manage a team of two qualified accountants Coaching, training, and development of staff
This represents the perfect opportunity for a qualified Accountant looking to progress within a business providing an excellent culture and Hybrid working
Package includes, Hybrid working, Bonus, Pension and other core benefits and a genuine route to progress.