Investigo are currently partnered with a leading construction business based in London who are looking to hire a project finance manager after a recent promotion in the finance team.
- Ensure compliance with contractual documentation, statutory and regulatory frameworks and agreed programmes and procedures.
- Manage the business planning and operating financial model update process, including reconciliations to the life-cycle model, presentation to the Board and securing funder approval.
- Do an actual cashflow analysis every 6 months (for, but not limited to, the model update process).
- Liaise with the Asset Managers on SPV related matters including (but not limited to) the life-cycle model, the quote model (variations process) and other commercial matters.
- Manage the key stakeholder relationships including the Asset Management, the Board, Funder, Treasury Team, Tax Advisors, account bank, client finance representative and rating agencies where applicable.
- Prepare the annual budgets.
- Preparation of the quarterly management accounts and the Board report, including the finance report and executive summary.
- Prepare the Quarterly VAT Returns using the making tax digital platform.
- Attend Board meetings and present the finance report.
- Liaise with the tax advisors to manage the tax affairs of the SPV.
- Advise the Board of risks and opportunities and make recommendations for actions.
- Manage the financial aspects of any project commercial activity (variations, life-cycle expenditure, benchmarking, market testing), ensuring correct reflection in the financial models and the project documentation.
- Manage aged debtors and aged creditors and resolution of overdue items.
- Manage the statutory audit process and secure approval of the statutory accounts.
- Review insurance cost sharing calculations and secure agreement with the SPV client.
- Update the Invoice Model to include any amendments to the Unitary Charge (variations etc.) agreeing these with the client.
- Work with Accounts Assistants to ensure books properly maintained.
- Participate in the development of the finance function, team and systems.
- Carry out other duties that fall within professional expertise.
- Qualified Accountant
- PFI experience
- Ability to work well in a team