Investigo are partnering a fast paced high growth private equity backed technology company, to recruited a newly created EMEA Finance Manager.
My client is recruiting into it's International Finance team due to recent internal changes to support growth. You will work closely with the leadership team across financial reporting, stats and process improvement, so would be an ideal role for someone looking for their first role out of practice into industry.
- Key contact for all GL transactions & reconciliations for a range of our EMEA entities.
- Taking ownership of the statutory audit and accounts process for your entities.
- Deliver much needed efficiency, process, timeliness and quality improvements to the statutory accounting and audit process for the whole of the EMEA region.
- Develop, manage and build strong relationships with our external providers (EY for audit and BDO for accounts preparations and CIT returns).
- Lead stakeholder relationships for your region with global teams to manage all accounting entries.
- Prepare all journals (payroll, accruals, prepayments, inventory, depreciation, intercompany, bad debt, revenue) for month end close to be reviewed by the EMEA Senior Finance Manager.
- Produce robust month end close reconciliations - best in class delivery (SOX standard) with an eye for accuracy.
- Key partner to the business on presenting with clarity your financials and delivering the quarterly balance sheet review packs to the finance leadership.
- Delivering a precise and accurate Month End Close for your entities inside 5 business days.
- Help develop and build controls to manage all accounting activities..
- Support the EMEA Tax team on all tax (indirect & direct) concerning your region.
We are looking for:
- ACA or ACCA accounting qualification required.
- Have trained and qualified at a reputable audit firm with significant experience managing the statutory audit process from start to finish.
- Self-starter with a pro-active approach to driving forward our Statutory accounting.
- Must act as a change agent to promote and develop accurate and clear financial statements.
- A mindset for supporting, advocating and improving the current control environment.