Multisite hospitality/Retail business requires a Financial Accountant on a 12 to 14 Month contract basis to cover for a period of Maternity leave.
This is a truly great business to work for with a reputation for an excellent working culture and fantastic office space
There will be a hand over to ensure the successful applicant has a soft landing into the business.
- Month end activities for P&L lines below EBITDA and various balance sheet accounts including posting of journals, producing supporting calculations and reconciliations.
- Preparation of fixed asset notes on a quarterly basis and commentary for balance sheet lines for the monthly finance pack.
- Preparing consolidated balance sheet packs and cash flows on a monthly basis for reporting to key stakeholders.
- Preparing statutory accounts under IFRS/FRS 101 in One Source with accompanying notes.
- Assist with co-ordinating the preparation and completion of statutory accounts across our European companies, which are compliant with local GAAP.
- Preparing the company for external audit including: preparation of year-end reconciliations and disclosure notes with supporting calculations and preparation of audit deliverables.
- Assisting the tax team with iXBRL tagging of the financial statements.
- Delivering ad hoc projects.
You will be on the payroll for the period of the contract and will gain access to some excellent benefits including superb staff discounts and hybrid working.
You will be a qualified accountant with good technical accounting knowledge.
This is well suited to a candidate with industry financial reporting exposure or equally well suited for someone in accountancy practice looking to take a first step into industry within a great business.