Investigo are partnering a globally recognised business, to recruit two new permanent Financial Accountants, due ongoing growth.
If you are a forward thinking qualified accountant who is able to work under pressure and looking for an exciting opportunity to be instrumental in driving our implementation of the largest accounting changes affecting the industry this is for you.
You will play a key part in the external reporting for the UK companies as well as interpreting and implementing new accounting standards across the Group. The team take ownership for statutory reporting including being the first point of contact for our auditor and Regulatory reporting including Solvency II.
You will be responsible for:
- Work alongside the existing IFRS 9 & 17 project teams to implement the new accounting standards across the group.
- Produce "pro-forma" accounts (for solo insurance entities as well as the consolidated group) including all related disclosure notes to meet the requirements of the new standards.
- Be the first point of contact for auditors who will review various related accounting papers and the pro-forma accounts working towards audit sign-off of these.
- Provide expert guidance, delivering the new IFRS reporting for the companies in the UK.
- Design internal management information reports.
- Delivery of related training material to various stakeholder groups at different levels throughout the organisation.
- Contribute towards delivery of parallel run reporting process including both results to the parent company along with local statutory reporting.
We are looking for the following:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge,
- Good communicator with ability to influence senior stakeholders,
- Previous experience of project delivery would be desirable,
- Knowledge of IFRS 9 and17 would be advantageous.