up to £55,000 + great benefits + 10% Bonus
Hybrid Working (3 days pw office)
Full responsibility for accounting for Retail Overheads for month/year end actuals, ensuring all costs are properly accounted for and understood including payroll and property costs.
· Monthly balance sheet reconciliations completed.
· Business partnering with Retail Director and team to support and manage costs.
· Updating analysis for the monthly board pack providing detailed commentary on key variances.
· Highlighting any risks and opportunities.
· Preparation of rent payments due based on store turnover or fixed contracts.
· Monthly update of occupancy costs in the cash flow forecast.
· Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes for stores providing support and guidance to teams and ensuring all assumptions are appropriately challenged.
· Updating and maintaining complex models on store costs including store wage model.
· Compiling budget/forecast summaries and communicating outcomes to senior management
· Support the Retail Finance Manager to determine assumptions for budgets and forecasts.
· Updating a rolling forecast to assess store profitability.
· Preparing appropriate summaries to clearly communicate updated view to senior management to aid decision making for the store portfolio.
What will you need to succeed as a Financial Analyst?
· Part/newly qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
· Proactive, positive, resilient, and adaptable team player who is driven to make a difference.
· Attention to detail.
· Strong Excel skills including modelling is key with the ability to work through large amounts of data, plus system skills.
· Working well under pressure and meeting various deadlines.
· Able to work in fast paced retail environment with changing conditions.
· Excellent communication skills- ability to articulate detailed information in an easy-to-understand manner.
· Experience in forecasting and budgeting processes.
· Experience of identifying and implementing process improvements.
· Interest in Retail/Fashion environment.
· Experience working within Fashion Retail environment, especially multi-site - highly advantageous but open to backgrounds