FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - WARWICKSHIRE BASED
Our client, a highly successful manufacturing business based in North Warwickshire are experience huge growth, due to this, they are recruiting for a qualified and strategic Financial Controller.
This is a very diverse role with duties that will see you move outside of a traditional controller position. You will have direct input to the growth and direction of the business from day one, forming part of the senior team in key decisions and assessments from the outset.
Main responsibilities include:
- Producing management and statutory accounts
- KPI analysis and commentary of performance against budget
- Overseeing all company accounts and investments
- P&L forecasting
- Providing insight, analysis and advice to management team
- Creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts
- Cash flow forecasting, analysis and budgeting
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and forecasts.
- Production of regular cash flow forecasts for submission to board of directors
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Assist the Finance Director in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders and board members.
If you are a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a strong commercial background and technical ability and you are looking for a lead finance role that will open the doors to Director level, then please get in touch for a confidential discussion on your next move. 2years+ experience within manufacturing is ESSENTIAL. (Commutable from Northampton, Leicester, Birmingham)