£75,000 - £85,000
Here at Investigo our Private Equity Accountancy & Finance team have been engaged on a really exciting job opportunity to work for a Private Equity backed business that will be going through an exciting phase of growth. Our client are ideally looking for a Financial Controller with Private Experience to head up the reporting side of the business.
Duties will include:
- Own and manage the creation of our financial statements
- Build an in-depth understanding of our business and processes
- Drive process improvements with the mindset of continuous improvement, with a focus on efficiency through automation, implementing ideas around software
- Manage and improve our monthly management & Financial accounts process
- Build out our finance partnering - working closely with function heads to build financial knowledge and provide more valuable and timely information
- Be a critical member of our business projects
- Work with our auditors to improve and evolve our processes, policies and documentation
- Manage the audit - preparation of our statutory statutory accounts and tax compliance
- Identify risks faced by the business in the UK and provide solutions to manage them
- Work closely with the Finance Director and analyst on budgeting and forecasting, sharing in depth knowledge to continuously improve our planning & reporting accuracy
- Coach and support our junior team members;
- Support with the development of the finance strategy and the monthly planning process.
What we are looking for in you:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA,CIMA or equivalent)
- 7 years + audit or in house finance experience (4+ years post qualified)
- Private Equity background experience
- Advanced excel
- Experience implementing new procedures or improving existing processes.