Exceptional opportunity as Group Reporting Accountant has arisen within a leading FTSE business based in Central Hertfordshire.
The Group reporting Accountant will work alongside the Head of Group Reporting and will gain exposure to the senior management team working closely with the Group Financial Controller.
With a flat structure across Senior Finance and day to day exposure to the senior finance team and Board this newly created post gives insight and a high-level view of the Plc as well as supporting confidential activities such as acquisitions and other initiatives.
Due to the flexible, open and communitive style of the senior management team this represents the perfect opportunity for a high calibre finance professional the freedom to lead ad support technical accounting projects and enhance the reporting within a market leading FTSE.
As Group Accountant your day to day duties and activities will include;
- Managing the timeline and submission of the monthly consolidation process of the group figures and preparing primary statements for a multinational business
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly figures and submission of budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting the preparation of the Group IFRS financial statements, including preparation of notes to the accounts, produced to auditable standards
- Support the process to produce other financial sections of Group reporting
- Contributes to the production of the Board and Group Executive Committee monthly reporting as directed by the Head of Group Reporting
- Support on technical aspects of the Revenue accounting and audit queries.
- Performing various types of ad-hoc analysis, and supporting Head of Group reporting in project activities
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Chartered Accountant and will have come from a top 4 Practice with exposure to reporting within a listed business with exposure to IFRS 16 and 9, however a senior or Manager straight from Practice will also be considered especially if undertaken a relevant secondment.
This is an opportunity to join a growing Group team during the early stages and therefore offers superb long term progression within a highly successful listed business.
On offer is a comprehensive package including, Bonus, Hare scheme. Pension, Hybrid working and other benefits.