Hands-on Group Financial Controller / Finance Director Designate required for privately owned market leading and high growth international sales and distribution business.
Whilst reporting into the Managing Director you will oversee a team of 10 and will be responsible for the overall financial control of the business.
Key accountability's and duties include:
- Management and development of the team with support of 2 team leaders
- Oversight and production of Management reporting
- Oversight of Financial Accounting including Statutory requirements, Tax, VAT and Audit
- Multi-Currency transaction management in Dollar and Euro
- Development of KPI's
- Inventory Management including Stock Audits
- Continued development and maintenance of effective financial controls and procedures
- Oversight of payable and receivables team
- Supporting the Managing Director with ad-hoc projects
- Sales Commission Management
- Management of company car scheme
- Developing the systems and documenting processes
- Cash-flow Management
- P&L Management and Analysis
- Over-sight of Credit Control
- Managing relationships with Bank and external bodies
- Ad-hoc project work
The Group Financial Controller / Financial Director Designate will be a qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA with prior exposure to a high transactional business in the sales and distribution sector.
Experience within a multi-currency Inventory based business is essential
The successful applicant will be given every opportunity to become Financial Director within 12 to 18 Months
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful mid-sized business who have grown massively in recent years and will continue to do so
On offer is a competitive salary, Bonus and benefits package.
4 days per week are required in the office.