Join a world-leading FTSE-listed manufacturing business!
As the Group Financial Reporting Accountant, you will work alongside the Group Reporting Manager, the Group consolidation team and FP&A team. You will be reporting to the Head of Group Reporting and will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of accurate and timely financial information.
- Preparation of the monthly Group IFRS consolidation
- A key member of the team for the Group statutory half-year and year-end reporting cycle
- Working closely with the Group Reporting Manager on the monthly Group IFRS consolidation
- Preparation of monthly consolidated Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow together with critical analysis and commentary.
- Work closely with the Group Treasury, Group Tax and FP&A teams to validate monthly reporting.
- Preparation of a number of notes for the half-year and full-year Group financial statements and liaising with the external auditors in these areas. Documenting justification for the accounting treatment of judgemental areas for internal files and external auditors.
- Supporting the Group Reporting Manager and Head of Group Reporting on technical queries and ad hoc project-based work including corporate/legal entity restructures, internal reorganisations, acquisitions and disposals.
- Identify and propose improvements and efficiencies in existing processes as part of the ongoing Group-wide controls improvement project.
- Support other senior management requests as required.
Work-related skills and experience
- A high-performing individual who has the potential to grow
- Strong educational background, ideally degree education and a Big 4 ACA (up to 2 years PQE).
- Strong understanding of IFRS and FTSE reporting process.
- Strong understanding of internal financial controls.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to demanding deadlines.
- Confident and self-motivated, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and a strong team-player.