Group Financial Reporting Manager
Purpose & Duties
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, responsibilities includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly consolidated financial reporting including review of Group companies submissions ensuring compliance with Group policies, UK GAAP and latest pronouncements
- Accounting stewardship of the holding, sub-holding & central service companies including monthly reporting, statutory reporting, ledger management, account reconciliations and recharges to group companies as necessary
- Manage the reporting timetable for actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Review and control the intercompany agreement and reconciliation process. Oversight of group loans and current account balances.
- Liaise with FC/FD's of group companies in the production of statutory accounts in accordance with UK GAAP (FRS102)
- Preparation of the Group consolidated statutory accounts in accordance with UK GAAP (FRS102)
- Support and facilitate the year end process including liaison with the Group's external auditors.
- Liaison with Group's tax advisors and subsidiaries to ensure tax information complete and accurate, ultimately leading to the production of the group tax notes. Production of tax packs for holding, sub-holding & central service companies
- Preparation, consolidation and reporting of budgets and forecasts.
- Liaison with Cordant and Parent Company treasury as necessary for reporting and funding
- Close cooperation and communication with respective Finance leads of each business.
- Providing key support to the Group Financial Controller and Group Chief Financial Officer
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable and in line with departmental and Group-wide objectives
Skills & Attributes
- Ambitious newly qualified accountant, preferably ACA or ACCA.
- Drive and ability to continuously improve processes and procedures
- Strong customer orientation and comfortable liaising with both finance and non-finance leaders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage numerous conflicting priorities, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good accounting skill set