My client, a well known hospitality business are looking for a Group Reporting Manager to join their team on a 6 month FTC basis.
This person is responsible for the end-to-end preparation of the Groups external financial reporting including: preparation of the Group year end and interim financial statements under both US GAAP and IFRS; day-to-day management of the audit process for the Group and UK statutory financial statements; and to support the Group Finance Reporting Lead in the delivery of technical accounting advice to the Finance function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with the Head of Group Finance; Group Financial Reporting Lead and have contact with Finance teams across all markets and key internal and external customers.
- Responsible for the end-to-end preparation of US GAAP and IFRS Group consolidated financial statements and all UK statutory financial statements in line with all reporting and banking deadlines
- Responsible for liaising with Group legal team on UK Corporate Governance reporting requirements.
- Responsible for liaising with third-party specialists as needed
- Support the Group Reporting Lead in technical accounting areas, including Share Based Payments, accounting for derivatives, non-controlling interests accounting, lease accounting under IFRS 16, etc.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the audit relationship with the external auditors
- Responsible for the design and operating effectiveness of all Group Finance controls.
- Support Group Finance Reporting Lead in overseeing the UK and internal control environment through review of Finance team input and preparation of control schedules.
- Responsible for the monthly statement of changes in equity and review of the Group consolidated cash flow.
- Support the Group Finance team with the preparation of month end and quarterly Board and bank reporting.
Skills and Experience
- Professionally qualified (ACA / CIMA or equivalent) for at least 5 years
- In depth understanding of, and experience of finance transaction processes; accounting controls; general ledger related entries under IFRS.
- Proven experience in a Group financial reporting role