HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL HR
12 MONTH MATERNITY COVER
CIRCA £60,000 PER ANNUM + BENEFITS
- Do you have a proven track record of successful delivery across all aspects of international HR leadership and management in a business partnering capacity?
- Do you have excellent knowledge of UK and International employment law?
- Have you got previous experience of business partnering senior stakeholders in a global matrixed organisation?
- Do you want to work with a truly values led organisation that helps to change the lives of thousands of people worldwide?
If so, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Overview of the role
I am thrilled to partnering this amazing charity to help to source this business critical vacancy. This role is a maternity cover for the current Head of International HR and your role will be to continue leading the strategic planning and tactical delivery of the International People strategy within the International directorate.
Working as key member of the International directorate's senior leadership team, with a direct client relationship to the Global Executive Director, this role has responsibility for delivering fit-for-purpose people services and support to the International directorate.
The role will have management responsibility of an HR Advisor.
With a direct reporting line to the Executive Director of People, this role is a member of the People leadership team, contributing to the delivery of the wider organisational People strategy.
This role will be remote initially and then will be based in the London office, once the organisation (and the world) get back to some form of normality.
- A Level 7 CIPD qualified (or equivalent) HR generalist with experience at senior manager level and a track record of developing and delivering innovative HR policies and processes in an international setting
- Proven successful experience in all aspects of International HR leadership and management in a senior business partnering capacity with an understanding of HR requirements in ideally the charitable / humanitarian sectors, particularly in Asia, Africa and UK
Strong and sound knowledge of international employment law
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of diverse cultural issues in different regions of the world and how these can be addressed and accommodated within the People strategy
- A values-driven, collaborative and supportive leader, coach and mentor
- Courageous, responsible, business-like thinker, pragmatic, sensitive, resilient and determined
- Excellent communication skills across a range of media platforms
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence at a senior level and demonstrate empathy with all parts of a workforce
- Ability to work with autonomy within in a fast-paced, international environment
- Highly competent planning, organising, numerical, analytical and digital skills
This role will close on Tuesday 23rd February with interviews to take place ASAP. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.