HR Transformation Programme Manager - £95-110,000 + bonus & car
Our client is a London based multi-£bn Consumer business and an instantly recognisable brand. The organisation runs their operations globally across UK&I, EU and Asia.
Their newly formed HR transformation department is responsible for driving and leading the change roadmap for HR, driving the strategy for end to end processes, prioritising and developing the business case for change across the whole HR Function including a new technology solution (Workday or Fusion).
Reporting into the Director of HR the HR Transformation Programme Manager will be the subject matter expert (SME) driving the HR technology solution (either Workday or Oracle Fusion - yet to be defined) and ensuring the delivery of all projects within the HR transformation.
- Managing a small team, you will be responsible for proactively managing risks and dependencies across all associated activities to prevent issues occurring.
- Own the overall programme/project plan and milestone definitions providing cross capability and cross functional coordination.
- Own the programme/project governance structure, reporting cycles/output, finance and change control and resourcing processes.
- Chair the weekly Programme/Project wide status call/meeting
- Work with the Technology Architecture team and Finance team to balance the trade-offs between timeline and budget consumption and value delivery and make appropriate recommendations to the Directorship/Board.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Experience at Programme level of a HR Cloud technology transformation ideally within a FMCG/Retail/Travel/Hospitality business.
- Experience of either Oracle Fusion OR Workday solutions
- Proven experience of man-managing a team of PM's or a PMO function
- Solid experience of Financial management and implementing governance structures
- Senior stakeholder management including heads of/directorship/board