HRIS Business Analyst - Market Tendering Process.
A UK based end user is searching for an HRIS Business Analyst to be responsible for leading and facilitating business process owner and stakeholder meetings/ workshops across functional areas such as HR Services, Recruitment, Learning, Integrations Architecture, in order to document comprehensive value add business requirements for a HRIS market tender process.
This role is outside of IR35 - £500 - £650 per day - Remote. 3 day a week initial commitment starting ASAP. Contract length is 3/4 months but will extend. The 3 days a week may also lead to 5 days a week in the near future.
- Devise work plan for approval and manage delivery against those steps, ensuring progress towards the end goal is met in the agreed timescales.
- Ensure requirements are gathered in a comprehensive and aligned way.
- Process map key 'as is' business processes across functional areas such as Recruitment, On-boarding (hire to on-board) and Learning etc.
- Gather, analyse and document joined up value add business requirements that meet future state business (including compliance) processes and project aims. Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and boards
- Define the integration specifications through working with 3rd party and internal system owners.
- Assist in the creation of RFI and RFP documents for the HRIS solution review and selection.
- Translator between business and IT
- Liaise with SME and develop appropriate documentation of the business requirements and technical specifications.
Knowledge, Skills and Understanding.
- Strong understanding of typical tier 1 and tier 2 HR systems offerings currently on the market
- Experience of extracting and writing detailed business systems requirements for new HR platforms
- A strong understanding of the HR function and business processes; ability to capture existing processes and re-engineer processes
- Demonstrable ability to analyse business processes and work flows
- A strong understanding of HR compliance and regulations
- Demonstrable broad experience of HRIS systems and related integrations with other downstream systems
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make recommendations and decisions
- Expertise in business process analysis
- Experience working as part of collaborative project teams
- Extensive experience is eliciting requirements from business owners
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver against incomplete or inconsistent data
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and work closely with them to determine requirements
If you are available and suitable, please apply immediately.