Investigo are recruiting an Interim Business Controller for client based in Milton Keynes.
In the position of Interim Business Controller Milton Keynes you will support the day-to-day running of the FP&A processes using current Excel based models and support transition plan of core tools into PowerBI. Key duties to include:
- Maintaining local reporting tools to provide both regular and ad hoc financial reporting.
- Define business data requirements from new solution
- Transition of core transactional and master-data tools into SQL database.
- Reporting from SQL database using power BI to replicate current views and reports in Excel;
- Support plan to transition several data tools into this environment. This will include parallel running and testing the new structure is reliable and robust;
- Control of the quarterly forecast process, developing the systems for forecasting and also co-ordinating the input from all business areas, both within and outside of finance, to ensure robust forecasting;
- Review and follow up regarding forecast and plan accuracy
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant either ACCA/ CIMA OR ACA
Ability to business partner will all key internal stake holders across Sales/ Marketing and Operations
Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel with key requirement to develop models which allow for clear summaries and scenario modelling
MS PowerBI experienced user essential;
Experience building databases in SQLI and linking data together
£500 to £525 day rate Inside IR35 (3 days a week office based)