Outstanding opportunity for a Group FP&A Controller to support a business going through significant re-structure. The role will support the senior leadership team and work closely with the business unit finance teams.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly exec leadership team reporting with full analytics and commentary
- Review and analysis of the operating divisional results
- KPI reporting and analytics
- Provide the consolidated FP&A reporting for the group
- Set up of systems and processes as required
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) with strong group level FP&A experience. Previous roles within either Facilities Management, Construction, Engineering, or a related industry would be highly advantageous.